Giving Back to Our Soccer Community
The Matthew Hoppe Foundation sponsored their first soccer camp
- In June of 2023, we were able to host over 110 players. The camp was sponsored by the Matthew Hoppe Foundation where we provided soccer training, t-shirts and Nike soccer balls to all players
- Chick-Fil-A sponsored and provided lunch for the three-day event
- Play Higher FC generously gave us access to their fields provided by Saddleback Church for us to utilize and provided volunteer coaches
The Matthew Hoppe Foundation sponsored several teams and players by providing Nike Soccer Balls
- AC Brea Soccer Team
- Play Higher FC
- First Strike Soccer
- MVLASJ Soccer Club
- Boys and Girls Club
The Matthew Hoppe Foundation financially sponsored
- Play Higher FC to support their vision of expanding to Brazil and their local soccer community
- JUSA to support players needing assistance with their registration fees
The Foundation also partnered with Play Higher FC to sponsor the local community through events featuring Teqball Soccer, EAFC Gaming tournaments, and Street Soccer Tournaments.
Our hope is not only to grow soccer into the largest sport in the United States, but also to provide a place for youth to grow in their skills and abilities and to provide a path for their future.
Our upcoming vision for the next year is to begin soccer camps in North Orange County. We plan to meet with individual players to access what they need to improve upon, develop and implement drills and training to assist them with this development and provide recommended drills for them to practice daily to increase their skills and abilities. We also plan on providing education for players who are seeking to play in college or professionally so that they can have success and achieve their dreams. We want to provide what is needed in the soccer community for those who are economically challenged. Whether it be sports equipment, assistance with registration fees or support for our partners to provide food resources. We want to make a positive impact on the community. We hope that you will partner with us on attaining our vision.